- Enter through blue door at main entrance.
- Wait in separate designated queue areas in weight room until instructor comes.
- Garage doors will remain open to encourage air flow.
- Hand sanitizer available upon entrance and exit.
- Exit through weight room door.
- 10 minutes between lessons (to allow for cleaning and ball pickup).
- Thorough facility cleaning throughout the day.
- Upstairs lounge is closed (please wait in car or designated queue area).
- No cash or card reader (payments should be made online, over the phone, or verbally in person).
- Leave bag in car (bring in mitts, helmets, and bats separately)
- Refrain from touching baseballs (not applicable for pitchers).
- One per 2 cages (only 3 scheduled at any given time).
- Will wear masks.
- Will pick up balls.
- One team per hour (2 players per cage or 6 feet apart if able in large cage).
- 10 minutes between new teams.
- No parents allowed in facility after drop off.
We want to thank you for adhering to these temporary guidelines and look forward to a return to business as usual when the time is right. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.