(UPDATE NOV. 16: Due to rising COVID-19 cases the Governor has announced that businesses such as ours will need to temporarily cancel our typical operations. We apologize for the inconvenience and, as we navigate these challenging times, ask that you stay engaged with your training regimen and support us through our BASE by Pros Anywhere program and The 3 P’s Mindset Training Webinar Series. Though instruction at our facility will be on hold, our doors will remain open daily from 3pm-8pm for retail sales and use of our new Virtual Reality pitch selection hitting tool. We are researching options for outdoor training so that we may continue a certain level of individual instruction, including The 90 Project for pitchers and our Fielding and Catching Academies. Stay tuned!)
- Enter building through glass door.
- Enter training facility through wood door (wait for those exiting).
- Exit through blue door (those in gym exit through gym door).
- Players only beyond the front desk.
- Maintain 6’ of distance in line at front desk.
- Cash and use of card reader are acceptable, however online payments are preferred.
- Upstairs lounge is closed (please wait in car).
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- Facility cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Masks are required at all times while in the facility.
We want to thank you for adhering to these temporary guidelines and look forward to a return to business as usual when the time is right. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.