NOTE: This page not only serves as our company’s official guidelines, but is laid out in adherence with Section 11.2 of the Snohomish County Parks Athletic Field Use Application Form to accommodate our outdoor events.
BASE by Pros is owned by Brent Lillibridge and Steven Souza who can be reached via the information on our Contact Us page.
Certificate of Insurance Coverage and Endorsement
Contact us for proof of insurance.
Current Season Registration Forms/Materials
Online registration is available on each individual Event page.
MISSION: To develop highly respected athletes, both on and off the field, through an impassioned focus on Mindset, Skills, Strength, and Character.
All instructors have baseball or softball experience at the college or professional level. There is no national level certification required to coach baseball and softball athletes.
We require all staff to agree to annual code of conduct each year regarding safety, ethics, etc.
All staff are required to go through a background check before participation in training, camps, and events.
Before each event we lay out sportsmanship expectations, including procedures if disciplinary action is required.
At least one CPR certified staff member is present and two adults for each event.
A first aid kit is always on-site and first aid plan is available upon request.
Our program complies with WA Senate Bill ESSB 5967, House Bill 1824 and Senate Bill 5083. (Gender Equity – Fair Play and Zackery Lystedt Return to Play Law).
COVID-19 Return to Play Safety Plan
- Enter building through glass door.
- Enter training facility through wood door (wait for those exiting).
- Exit through blue door (those in gym exit through gym door).
- Players only beyond the front desk.
- Maintain 6’ of distance in line at front desk.
- Cash and use of card reader are acceptable, however online payments are preferred.
- Upstairs lounge is closed (please wait in car).
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- Facility cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Masks are required in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
We want to thank you for adhering to these temporary guidelines and look forward to a return to business as usual when the time is right. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.